Last Updated – Wednesday, September 19, 2018
UPDATE 9/19/2018: We have uploaded an updated map with a slight change in the route. Please see the updated map at the link below.
Packet Pickup: Your packet will contain your tee shirt, a rosary, your race bib (required to run/walk in the event) and a few other items. So you’ll need to pick up your packet prior to the event. You have 2 options: First, you can pick up your packet at the Church of the Madalene (3188 E 22nd st., Tulsa OK) on Friday, October 12 between 11AM and 7PM. The packets will be in the St. Francis Room. Or, you can pick up your packet at Holy Family Cathedral (122 W 8th St, Tulsa, OK 74119) on Saturday, October 13 starting at 7:00 AM. The registration table will be on the east side of the Cathedral near the main entrance.
Event Day – Schedule:
- 7:00 – registration starts (for those who did not pick up race packet on Friday)
- 7:45-8:15 – mass at Holy Family Cathedral in main church (optional, of course. Running attire is fine)
- 8:15 – We’ll begin lining up for race. Faster runners move toward the front and slower runners / walkers stay toward the back. Those with strollers, plan to bring up the rear of the pack. All event participants should be there at this time.
- 8:30 – race begins. We’ll say the Nicene Creed as a group and then start the race/clock.
- 10:30 – race officially ends
There is a good deal of parking on the east side of Holy Family Cathedral. Just make sure and park to the south of the fence in the parking lot. Other parking on the streets near that area, primarily between 8th and 9th street and between Boulder Ave and Boston Ave. will be free Saturday morning. To assure you are there at the start of the race, you should be in the area and finding a parking place by 8:00 at the latest.
- There is an ALS walk later on Saturday morning. To clear the way for them, all participants need to clear of the ballpark at Elgin St. (about half way through the course) by 9:45 am.
- There will be water stops every kilometer
- Refreshments will be available at the finish line.
- Top 3 female and top 3 male finishers will receive a finish line prize
- All participants will receive a miraculous medal when crossing the finish line
Please note: The Tulsa Rosary Run is not a chip timed event
To save some time on race day, you can pick up your registration packet early. Here are the details:
Date: Friday, October 12, 2018
Time: 11AM – 7PM
Location: Church of the Madalene, St. Francis Room
Address: 3188 E 22nd st, Tulsa (map)
Packet will include a t-shirt, race bib, rosary and more!
Please check back for more details!