Last Updated – Friday, October 13, 2017
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT TEE SHIRTS AND RACE PACKETS
You must either pick up your race packet prior to the start of the race (see below for details) OR Contact Us to make other arrangements. If you have not picked up your packet or made other arrangements with us, we cannot guarantee it will be available to you after the start of the race.
Packet Pickup: Your packet will contain your tee shirt, a rosary and rosary pouch, your race bib (required to run/walk in the event) and a few other items. So you’ll need to pick up your packet prior to the event. You have 2 options: First, you can pick up your packet at the Church of Saint Mary (1365 E. 49th Pl., Tulsa OK) on Friday, October 13 between 11AM and 7PM. Park in the west parking lot and enter the Beckerle Hall entrance (south side of parking lot). Or, you can pick up your packet at Holy Family Cathedral (122 W 8th St, Tulsa, OK 74119) on Saturday, October 14 starting at 7:30 AM. The registration table will be on the east side of the Cathedral near the main entrance.
Event Day – Schedule:
- 7:30 – registration starts (for those who did not pick up race packet on Friday)
- 8:00-8:30 – mass at Holy Family Cathedral in main church (optional, of course. Running attire is fine)
- 8:40 – We’ll begin lining up for race. Faster runners move toward the front and slower runners / walkers stay toward the back. Those with strollers, plan to bring up the rear of the pack. All event participants should be there at this time.
- 9:00 – race begins. We’ll say the Nicene Creed as a group and then start the race/clock.
- 11:00 – race officially ends
There is a good deal of parking on the east side of Holy Family Cathedral. Just make sure and park to the south of the fence in the parking lot. Other parking on the streets near that area will be free Saturday morning. To assure you are there at the start of the race, you should be in the area and finding a parking place by 8:30 at the latest.
- There will be water stops every kilometer.
- Food will be available at the finish line.
To save some time on race day, you can pick up your registration packet early. Here are the details:
Date: Friday, October 13, 2017
Time: 11AM – 7PM
Location: Church of Saint Mary, west entrance (Beckerle Door)
Address: 1365 E. 49th Pl., Tulsa (map)
Packet will include a t-shirt, race bib, rosary and more!
Runners are invited to dress as their favorite Saint!
Please check back for more details!